Maintenance and Repair
For a better shelf life, regular maintenance is a must. Repair and maintenance of garage door springs, rollers, drums and cables require specific tools and procedures. When Indianapolis Garage Door Experts work on your garage door spring maintenance and take the onus of replacing your garage door springs, they will first measure your garage door’s weight before they eventually complete the job at hand. To ensure that your garage door is working properly, our certified technicians may even do a balance test. They also specialize in Indianapolis garage door opener repair services. Since thorough knowledge is required, repair must be handled by specialists.
Signs that indicate the need for garage door repair or maintenance:
- Extra force or effort to open or close the door
- Noisy and shaky doors
- Unbalanced doors
- Two years or more since last servicing
Our garage door maintenance services includes the following:
- A detailed visual inspection of each component
- Lubrication of moving parts
- Appropriate garage door repair and replacements are carried out for all problems
- Garage door tracks are inspected and adjusted for proper mounting, fastener replacements and other hardware.
- Missing or loose fasteners are fixed properly. The springs are adjusted as per safety standards.
Call us to provide a free consultation after extensive inspecting and evaluating of your home garage door system. Indianapolis Garage Door Experts are ranked amongst the best garage door service providers in Indianapolis and you can seek any kind of help from us.